We have set up a 1 Month Trial of our new V12 Peach Software on your Live System.
Your User Name and Password have been provided in the email
There are two ways of operating V12.
Application Mode – Application Mode is an installation & requires Microsoft Windows. It is most suitable for internal Workstations as it is capable of printing transactions directly to pre-set printers without preview. We recommend you use application mode where possible.
Browser Mode – No download is required as it runs in a Chrome Browser. Browser mode can run from any PC, Mac or tablet device. We suggest you use the Browser mode for portable devices such as Tablets. Please note that there are some Admin Features only available when running in browser mode.
DO NOT RUN V12 ON YOUR SERVER OR WHILE LOGGED INTO YOUR SERVER.
A note for your Network Administrator: If your Antivirus is stopping V12 from loading or operating then please ask them to set an exclusion for the following folders on each workstation…
“C:\Peach Business Software\*” on all workstations using V12
Charges to Upgrade to Peach V12
The V9 to V12 upgrade fee is $390.00 per user plus an $18.00 per user license fee.
Introducing V12 – Some Facts
Browser Based can operate on PC, Mac, Android devices
Can be fully hosted from a cloud server or Local in house server
Larger, scaleable screens
Ability to run duplicate screens
All new Report Builder and ability to create and save customised reports
Up to 200 contacts for each Customer and Supplier
Calendar / CRM features
Inter branch connectivity without VPN or Terminal services
Unlimited Scale-ability and simple Deployment
Integrated Peach Online, Trade Connect and Oscar screens
Multiple Companies can run simultaneously from a single Browser
More Granular Reorder level settings
- The first time you start v12 an initial download is required, this is a once off then Peach Software V12 will open.
- The first time each V12 Screen, Search Box, Lookup Grid, Pop Up etc. is opened it is saved to your local memory for faster retrieval. So the more you use it the faster it will become. If it seems to continue to run slow, check your internet settings to make sure the temporary files are not being deleted upon exit.
Things to Do when you start
- Sign In – once the screen opens the Sign in Button is at the top right of the screen. Click this and then enter the details at the top of this email.
- Once signed in click on the printer icon at the top right above the sign out button. In the screen that opens simply select the printers that you want each transaction type to go to from your login and OK.
- Have a look at the widgets on the right. Click Calendar and then click open calendar at the base for a full screen calendar. Orange and Green dots denote Orders to be shipped and ETA of Supplier Orders
- Click the task widget on the right, click Add new task. Once done OK and then close and open the calendar again. Now you see your task in the calendar. The calendar is user specific. There is also Add an event shortcut at the base of the calendar for new tasks.
- Close the calendar and then close the Widget bar using the Blue Right Arrow at the top of the bar
- Now using the menu tree on the left open and close a few screens. “Remember they may be slow to start with but will speed up as you use them” The Grey Sub Headings can be clicked to open all the functions within the categories or simply click on any of the commonly used functions.
- Let’s make your own menu – Click My Menu at the top of the Tree on the left and then click setup my menu. Now simply click the items that you use most commonly and from now on they will be in your menu tree.
- Let’s try a report – Select Product Reports – Product Performance – In Filters enter one of your large suppliers – Open – Now in this screen you can choose how you want the report grouped etc. and select show XLS drilldowns for this example. Now click XLS and the spreadsheet will display. (click to edit report at the top) You can see the heading totals and then click the + sign on the left of the report to expand the selection for more detail.
- Close reports and open Customer Control & Load a customer that you would like to put more contacts against. Once loaded click Cont/Mkt F11 at the bottom Left and here you can add up to 200 contacts for this customer and set which documents if any you would like them to receive.
- Try the new Product Browse screen, you can now customize what you see and where it is on the screen, even export the results to an XL spreadsheet.
That’s just some of the great features in V12. We hope you enjoy the experience and look forward to listening to your compliments….