Here are just some of our Invoice Screen Tips. Retailers should refer to the Point of Sale Screen.
- Search for customers by Customer Code or any part of their Name
- After loading a customer click this link to Check or edit customer details on the fly
- Preset customer to record back orders or adapt on the fly
- Load customers Order and then Scan picked items into the invoice screen to reduce errors
- Open and operate multiple invoice screens simultaneously
- Click to search and load a different delivery address
- When using multiple Branches select where you want the goods dispatched from
- Click a line No to Open-Edit Product details including ETA, Pricing, Orders, Alternates and more
- Click the Status Link to see which Branch has your stock available.
- Customer Set price level/Discount for this product
- Customers Net Price
- Use our Serial Number Feature
- Record a Lost sale and enter a reason
When Processing a Credit you can recall the entire invoice into a credit screen and edit if required then process.
Invoices can be emailed directly to Customers in PDF or even CSV and Excel.
A list of products can be imported to your invoice screen
In one key stroke you can check prior sales to the Customer for any particular product