If we’ve emailed your Username & Password – You’re ready to roll
Some Facts about Peach Software
Peach Software can operate from PC’s, Mac’s, Android and iOS devices. Peach can be hosted by our cloud service, or your in house server. The Screens are Large and scalable. With Peach you can to run duplicate Transaction screens simultaneously so multiple customers and functions can be handled at the same time. With the Peach Software Report Builder, you have the ability to create and save customised reports or use any one of the default reports and sort them the way you prefer. Each Supplier and Customer can have 200 contacts and Peach remembers which ones to email for specific transaction types. There is a Calendar in Peach which is the start of our integrated CRM feature. Inter branch connectivity without additional infrastructure means you save on equipment and services while having seamless connectivity across your branches or even businesses around you that also use Peach Software. Peach Software has Unlimited Scale-ability and can be Deployed within minutes, our Integrated Peach Online, Trade Connect and Oscar screens mean that if your in the Trade or wholesaling business you can trade 24/7. Run Multiple Companies simultaneously on the one screen to compare details and use our Automated Granular Reorder level generator to make sure your stock is always kept at it’s optimum level. Integration to many Online Sales Channels and 3rd Party Accounting Software means your other departments don’t have to learn new software if that’s an issue.
Call and talk to us today about these and any other questions you may have.
Things to Do when you start
- Sign In – once the screen opens the Sign in Button is at the top right of the screen. Click this and then enter the details at the top of this email.
- Once signed in click on the printer icon at the top right above the sign out button. In the screen that opens simply select the printers that you want each transaction type to go to from your login and OK.
- Have a look at the widgets on the right. Click Calendar and then click open calendar at the base for a full screen calendar. Orange and Green dots denote Orders to be shipped and ETA of Supplier Orders
- Click the task widget on the right, click Add new task. Once done OK and then close and open the calendar again. Now you see your task in the calendar. The calendar is user specific. There is also Add an event shortcut at the base of the calendar for new tasks.
- Close the calendar and then close the Widget bar using the Blue Right Arrow at the top of the bar
- Now using the menu tree on the left open and close a few screens. “Remember they may be slow to start with but will speed up as you use them” The Grey Sub Headings can be clicked to open all the functions within the categories or simply click on any of the commonly used functions.
- Let's make your own menu – Click My Menu at the top of the Tree on the left and then click setup my menu. Now simply click the items that you use most commonly and from now on they will be in your menu tree.
- Let's try a report – Select Product Reports – Product Performance – In Filters enter one of your large suppliers – Open – Now in this screen you can choose how you want the report grouped etc. and select show XLS drilldowns for this example. Now click XLS and the spreadsheet will display. (click to edit report at the top) You can see the heading totals and then click the + sign on the left of the report to expand the selection for more detail.
- Close reports and open Customer Control & Load a customer that you would like to put more contacts against. Once loaded click Cont/Mkt F11 at the bottom Left and here you can add up to 200 contacts for this customer and set which documents if any you would like them to receive.
- Try the new Product Browse screen, you can now customize what you see and where it is on the screen, even export the results to an XL spreadsheet.
That's just some of the great features in V12. We hope you enjoy the experience and look forward to listening to your compliments….