Peach Business Software is a technology company in the Hills Area of N.S.W. Our product is created and supported from within Australia and used by more than 500 Companies throughout the country with a few International sites as well.
Peach Software is always willing to support local youth and newcomers to the area by offering opportunities to grow with our business. Here are some of the attributes we search for when employing new staff. If you think you can represent our company then feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What you Need to Know
You would be surprised to know that more than half our support staff are from non IT backgrounds and have no IT or business Qualifications. Our latest software is so advanced and easy to deploy that you only need some basic computer skills to start and we will provide the balance of the training. Our clients are people within businesses that have no experience with our application but we generally have them operating their entire business with our software within a month. If they can do it, then most people who are prepared to learn can. Off course a background in IT or Business are skills that we are certainly interested in, but there are some other aspects we look for that are far more critical such as attitude and communication skills.
Energy & Attitude
Above all else we look for energy and Attitude. Specifically a person who is Honest, Reliable, Pro Active and Positive. Our support staff assist customers who are sometimes frustrated, so having a can do positive personality is a great way to calm them down and start a productive call. Our customer support team are not judged on how many calls they manage to take in a day rather they are judged on how satisfied the customer is at the end of the call. Its sometimes not unusual to spend an hour on the phone to a client and then pro actively follow them up late to check things are fine. This is our point of difference with other software providers and helps our desirability
Our support staff spend most of their day on the phone to clients of all origins, so its imperative your oral communication/phone skills are excellent. We do get a lot of applicants who’s qualifications and personalities would be a great asset to our business, but unfortunately if your English skills are not above average then you and our customers will probably end up frustrated and that’s no good for anyone. We’d love to be able to support people with less than perfect English speaking skills and if there is an opening in the future for a background person this will be advertised.
Job – Application Support Representative
- Work, Interact and share/exchange information with staff in a friendly and respectful manner.
- Always seek to increase your knowledge by always reading notes about updates from the Operations Manager and trying to improve your skills and knowledge through Application and Peach Software Web site investigation where time permits.
- Maintain consistent communications with clients keeping them informed and updating them regularly on the likely outcome and time frame of their enquiries.
- Become an ambassador for Peach Business Software and its’ products
and services – such as PDAs, Peach Online, Trade Connect etc.
- Adhere strictly to the Peach Software data/information security policy
- Read, Understand and abide by the Company Policies and Procedures
Job – Application Training Expert
All of the above PLUS+
- Providing Comprehensive training Remotely and On-site. This includes but is not limited to Travelling to Clients on a National Basis to conduct Installations and Training on Peach and Peach Extension Applications.
- Providing them with Written Notes or Informative Links to Specific Information
- Refer to Application Installation and Training Guidelines
Job – Client On boarding and Deployment Expert
All of the Above PLUS+
- The Deployment / On boarding Experts Role is to work under the guidance of the Sales & Marketing team, assisting in, and conducting, Database Readiness which may involve data, process/procedural, application investigation and assessment for prospective clients, with a view to streamlining the conversion process and to Minimise post Installation work by improving the quality of new Peach Software Installations.
Refer to Application Installation and Training Guidelines
Although we mainly seek out full time enquirers we are certainly willing to discuss part time opportunities. Our company opens from Monday to Friday 9-5 with a 1 Hour lunch break. There are 10 sick days per year and 20 Annual Leave days plus public holidays. Some travel may be required throughout Australia from time to time so a full drivers license is required. We are willing to discuss Work from home and flextime options for suitable applicants.
How to apply :
In the first instance please email your resume to email@example.com Its important to send your resume otherwise your inquiry will not be replied too.
If you would want your inquiry to stand out I would suggest a 1 minute video of you explaining why you think you may be ideal for a job at Peach Software.
Emails will all be received and read by the Director of Peach Software and he may or may not respond in a timely manner. Please understand that your application will be read however.